What Must the Utility Model Application Contain?
The utility model application must contain:
- a request for registration of a utility model;
- a description - clear and detailed disclosure of the invention in a manner that can be carried out by an expert in the related state of the art;
- patent claims (no more than 10) - clearly and concisely defining the subject matter and scope of the invention requested to be protected;
- drawings – where an invention is such as to be suitable for representation by drawings;
- an abstract – a brief abstract of the essence of the invention for the purpose of providing technical information.